Beauty Favorites


[ENG]

For a couple of months I've been trying more beauty products than usual, and there is a few that I'm currently obsessing with. In this post I am going to share with you a couple of my must haves.

My on the go makeup usually consist of just mascara and concealer, but when it comes to full makeup I like to contour a little (which I added to my daily routine not to long ago); also for the eyes I like to keep it neutral. I am not a big lipstick person, so I always love a good lip balm.

For my hair I found out that coconut oil its very effective. I use a mist daily just for texturing. Last but not least, the Marc Jacobs fragrances it's my signature scent, so that's what I would normally use. I like to keep my routine pretty simple, less it's more...

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[ESP]

Durante los últimos meses he estado tratando más productos de belleza de lo usual y hay algunos que estoy actualmente obsesionada. En este "post" voy a compartir algunos de mis favoritos.

Mi rutina de maquillaje usualmente consiste de rimel y corrector, pero cuando se trata de maquillaje completo me gusta hacer un poco de contorno (algo que añadí a mi rutina hace poco); también me gusta mantener los ojos neutrales. No me gusta usar labial mucho, pero siempre necesito un buen "lip balm".

He encontrado que el aceite de coco es buenísimo para el cabello. Utilizo un "mist" a diario para darle algo de textura. Por último pero no menos importante, mi olor de particular son de las fragancias Marc Jacobs, la cual normalmente uso. Me gusta mantener todo simple, menos es mas...

 Too Faced // Better Than Sex Mascara
♥ Maybelline // Instant Age Rewind Concealer

  Rosebud Perfume Co. // Rosebud Slave
  Benefit Cosmetics // Hoola Bronzer

  Urban Decay // Naked Basics Palette


  Marc Jacobs Fragrance // Daisy Dream 

No comments:

Post a Comment