2016: Fresh & Clean



[ENG]


Ever since I've been pregnant, I have tried to simplified my life, specially my daily routine. Sometimes we used to get so overwhelmed with work and life that we forget to take care of the most important thing we have, ourselves. For my New Year's resolution, I decided that I want to stay focused on my family and myself , which includes to be more organized and simplify as much as I can.

In this post I want to mention my top six products of 2015. These products are basically all I need to keep my skin fresh and clean. The nude colors are always good, because I like to keep a minimalist style. Something that should never miss in my routine is moisturizing, which rejuvenates the skin without the need of plugging your face with layers of makeup. To keep ourselves healthy we must remain as natural as possible. Less is more, thats my motto. 

xo, AE.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[ESP]


Desde mi embarazo he tratado de simplificar mi vida, especialmente con mi rutina diaria. Aveces nos abrumamos con tanto trabajo que nos olvidamos de cuidar una de las cosas más importantes que tenemos, nuestro cuerpo. Este nuevo año he decidido enfocarme en mi familia y en mí misma, el cual incluye estar más organizada y hacer las cosas más simples.

En este artículo menciono mis seis mejores productos del 2015. Estos son básicamente todo lo que necesito para mantener mi piel fresca y limpia. Los colores "nude" siempre van bien, ya que me gusta mantener un estilo minimalista. Algo que nunca debe faltar en mi rutina es la hidratación, el cual rejuvenece la piel sin la necesidad de tapar el rostro con muchas capas de maquillaje. Para mantenernos saludables, debemos permanecer lo más natural posible. Menos es más, ese es mi lema.

xo, AE.


Moisturizer // Clinique
Facial Cleanser // Burt's Bees


Nail Polish // Bettina (color: Harmony)


Lipstick // NYX (color: Stockholm)
Lip Balm // Nivea


Body Oil // Bio-Oil

No comments:

Post a Comment